C-Channel For Live Edge Tables
This c-channel is designed to be installed on the bottom of live edge tables. It gets inlayed into the wood using a router. The slotted holes are designed to allow wood to expand and contract and the structure of these is designed to keep the wood from warping while it moves.
This product is sold. For a quote on a similar product contact us online.
Detailed Specs on Our Table C-Channel:
- We offer this c-channel to our slab customers and table customers. We can make this c-channel in any size. We typically recommend 2 or more pieces of c-channel for any slab top greater than 30″ in width.
- We typically have this in stock in sizes up to 54″ wide. Lead time for any size we don’t have in stock is 2-4 weeks.
- You will need a router and a straight edge to install this. We recommend mounting the c-channel using threaded wood inserts and bolts.
- We recommend going at least 1/2″ wider than needed on your inlays so the channel doesn’t hold the wood from moving.
- The mounting slots are over 1″ wide, allowing for plenty of room for the wood to move.
- These pieces cost $75/piece. We do not offer shipping on c-channel.
- If you have any questions on using c-channel on your live edge table, please contact us online!