Metal Legs That Support A Wood Beam
Metal table legs that can support a wood beam that matches your top. For example, if you order a walnut table, we can put a walnut board on the bottom to stabilize the table and tie together the entire piece. Wood beam is not included but available for additional fees.
- Feature 8 slotted holes allowing wood to naturally expand and contract.
- Mounting plate is made from two L-brackets welded to the base.
- Mounting plate is 21″ wide so c-channel is recommended with most larger tables
- Mounting plate is 6″ wide.
- Board attaches to bottom through two holes. We can use dimensional lumber to match the tabletop, reclaimed wood, or any other wood you have in mind. Wood for the bottom will be additional!
Lead time for these legs if they are out of stock is 2-5 weeks. Wood is not included.